Township Plat Map circa 1920
Scans of the cover and two pages from a plat book owned by Charles Bird that shows developments named Riverside Heights and Hemlock Terrace. The new Kalamazoo outlet is shown, as well as the lake shore properties annexed by Douglas. Other interesting details include the Interurban G.R.H. & C. Electric railroad tracks, Purdys Landing, Pottawatomie Club, Forward Movement, Cook, Putnam, McVea and Reed parcels. Schools, like Chase School, are shown as square blocks. Crosses indicated cemeteries. It is presumed that all photos are from the same book.
The map shows who owned each parcel of land in the township.